Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Now Without Censor Dots

I started blogging in January 2003. My blog was originally hosted on a small website called Journalspace.com. For a while, my blog was one of the most veiwed blogs on that site. For the past year, changes in my personal life kept me away from blogging regularly, although I did post about some of my more memorable experiences.

On December 18, 2008, the Journalspace.com’s data servers crashed, resulting in a loss of 6 years worth of blog posts. The procrastinator I am never did get around to saving all the posts, it was something that I was always going to get around to doing.

So here I am on Blogspot, starting over. However, where my old blog was a lot of random stuff, this one will be more focussed on who I am or should I say, my own personal self-discovery. Some old readers will recognize much of who I am. For most, though, it will be a discovery of much of me which I have, for the longest time kept under covers.

I’ve kept the title of my old blog, with a small change. It seemed appropriate.

4 Comments:

Jennifer said...

Welcome to Blogger David.

And hey, I'll be seeing you this evening at our NYE celebration.

Bring your toys, towel, energy and enthusiasm, it's going to be a memorable night.

XXXOXOOX

David said...

It will be a most memorable end to what has been a very remarkable year.

- said...

I'm glad you're here ;)

And Happy 2009 to you too

*smiles, kisses*

Fake-brunette lives said...

finally followed the bread crumbs