Thursday, January 1, 2009

2008 Year in Review

To say my 2008 was a strange roller-coaster ride is an understatement. If you had asked me to make predictions at the beginning of the year, they would have looked nothing like what I experienced. Some of the kinky things I would have never had on my to-do list and I experienced or witnessed for the first time in 2008:

  • participated in a group masturbation scene
  • been caned
  • dominated another man
  • had a violet wand and a cattle prod used on me
  • had sounds used on me
  • actively participated in a group sex scene
  • been tied up by a famous rigger and fetish photographer
  • had another guy perform oral sex on me
  • tried needle play
  • been put inside a latex vacuum bed
  • watched a woman escape from a medical straight jacket
  • met a well-known author in the BDSM community
  • tried single tails
  • had oral sex in the public washroom of a bar while 3 other people watched
  • marked the end of the year with champagne, naked hugs and party hats
  • been filmed doing some of the above
It's been a hellava year. I'm sure I missed a few things. It will be interesting to see what this list will look like when I look back on 2009 a year from now.

7 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow.. what's really cool.. is that we have the same list! ha! JK!

You're way to sexy Dave.. :*

Kona said...

I wish I had some of that list. Too boring (or scared) I'm afraid.

Glad to see you here. Hope the book was a hit.

Kona

Beth said...

Wow...and I thought my year was a crazy one! I think it's neat to see how you've progressed though with being more open about your sexuality. Here's to another good year for sure :)

Mandazoid said...

(I posted this on your Wordpress, but I'll do it here, too.)

Ooh! I've done one of these things...twice! Guess which one?

Sacrificial-Doll said...

You had a much better year that I!

Indantatia said...

I'm with SC. You make me seem so boring.

Simon Butler said...

I’ve done one of those! I’ve ‘had sounds used on me’. Not in a sexual sense, obviously, but it’s something.