Sunday, January 4, 2009

Whither Spring

In case you are wondering what I have been up to for the past few weeks, it feels like I have spent most of the time clearing snow. It has snowed here almost every day for the past 3 weeks. This picture was taken on Christmas. Since then, we've received at least another 30cm of snow.



In other news, a lot of my actual plans wound up being changed or canceled. I did manage to make it to a couple of parties over the holidays. Somehow there were a lot of naked hugs and other activities going on at both.

4 Comments:

Mandazoid said...

I was so happy that they had roughly 2 feet of snow for Christmas in Kalamazoo. It was the first time since I was a kid that I'd gotten to have a truly white Christmas. :o)

Simon Butler said...

We had snow last night! I haven't measured it (the snow, I mean) but I'd guess it was about one, perhaps two millimetres!

greeneyes67 said...

No snow here but we never get any. It is just over 40 degrees though and that's really cold to us :)

becomingkate said...

You have more snow than us!