Sunday, September 20, 2009

It's Not a Typical Saturday

Why I made a dentist appointment for 8:30 a.m. on a Saturday, I have not a clue. The hygienist who cleaned my teeth was not the one I had originally booked. However, I was not disappointed as she was more than easy on the eye and rather competent to boot. A sexy woman scraping your teeth makes up for having to get up early. And yes, the masochist in me actually enjoys the feel of most dental work, a fact which came up in the conversation we had while she worked (not the masochist part, though). Although I suspect she is a sadomasochist herself, which most people who chose dentistry likely are, in my opinion, not that it's such a bad thing. She mentioned she actually liked the feel of having her teeth cleaned herself, which she said was probably the reason why she enjoyed her work so much.

1 Comment:

Proud Maisie said...

I have yet to find an attractive male dentist. But my friend does have the chair.